Download here the package WIF INTERNATIONAL MEDIATION WRITING COMPETITION ROMANIA 2022
LAW STUDENTS FROM ROMANIAN HEXAGON OF LAW SCHOOLS CAN REGISTER HERE THEIR INTEREST IN THIS COMPETITION
”IMPORTANT! Please note that the deadline for submitting mediation briefs have been pushed for November 30th 2022.”.
i. LOCAL EVENTS
- October 13th 2022 (18:00 to 19:30 - Romanian Time): Webinar - The Role of Lawyers in the Mediation Process (Presenter: Elena Koltsaki): Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89504213475
- October 20th 2022 (18:00 to 19:30 - Romanian Time): Webinar – How to Draft an Effective Mediation Brief (Presenter: Tat Lim): Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87540199588
ii. INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
- November 16th 2022: WIF Student Networking Event (from all participating countries) The international networking event is CONFIRMED and only registered students will be invited. You can register here your interest to participate in the competition at any point in time.
- December 19th 2022: WIF Global Awards Ceremony (winners from all countries will be anounced in this online session) Connection details will be provided soon
iii. LINKS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Sponsoring law firm for the 2022 edition of the WIF INTERNATIONAL MEDIATION WRITING COMPETITION ROMANIA: KPMG Legal – Toncescu și Asociații. Check the latest news from the sponsoring law firm here or on LinkedIn @KPMG-Legal-Romania.
- Weinstein International Foundation at https://weinsteininternational.org/2022-international-mediation-writing-competition/ and on LinkedIn @Weinstein-International-Foundation and on Facebook @WeinsteinInternationalFoundation
- Follow the Romanian edition of the competition on Facebook @InternationalMediationWritingCompetitionRomania
- Contact us by email at wif.mediation.ro[at]gmail.com.